Global Insulator Group increases measures against COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic situation in the world, Global Insulator Group follows recommendations of the state health authorities and the WHO to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection.
Currently, production sites manufacture all products on a full-scale basis and continue to operate to ensure continuous delivery of items on time with regard to health requirements. We made appropriate arrangements, applied special markup to keep social distance rules for our employees, and raised disinfection and cleaning measures. All employees have individual means of protection. Some employees are now working fr om home.Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners; therefore, we have increased a number of protective measures to lim it the risk of COVID-19.
- Please refrain from visiting GIG offices and production sites if you visited one of the places with the unfavorable situation of COVID-19 in the last 14 days, contacted someone who might be infected and / or who have symptoms of fever. This applies to both GIG employees and our customers and partners.
- We have limited all business trips of our staff both in the territory of all GIG offices and outside them.
- We recommend to follow general health rules:
- Wash your hands regularly and use sanitizers to disinfect your workplace.
- Consult a doctor immediately, if you have any symptoms of fever.
- Avoid contact with sick people.
In this difficult time, we stay in touch with our customers with the use of digital technologies. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our managers who are always in touch and ready to answer all your questions.
Global Insulator Group