Global Insulator Group facilities are equipped with state of the art laboratories to guarantee high-quality products. All test laboratories meet the requirements of the national and international ISO / IEC standards and have facilities for receiving and storing samples, regulatory and technical documents, measuring instruments and testing equipment, which is constantly updated.
The testing center “YuAIZ” has the status of an independent laboratory, which allows testing products not only of its own production, but also of third parties.
Modern equipment allows conducting a series of tests in full and solving specific problems of a particular customer.
Types of tests:
- Testing and verification of materials in various operating conditions
- Mechanical testing of insulators, tensile testing machine up to 200 tons
- Electrical tests of insulators, installations with voltage up to 500 kV AC and 200 kV DC.
- Thermomechanical tests at temperatures from -70 ° C to +100 ° C.
- In-house tests for compliance with GOST, IEC, ANSI, BS, etc.
Type and special tests:
- radio interference
- thermal strength
- withstand and discharge voltages by lightning impulse
- withstand and discharge voltages of industrial frequency
- air puncture voltage with a steep front wave.
The quality of products shipped to the customer is confirmed by a quality certificate issued by the testing center.